The way Harmony knights writes a story speaks to me. As I was reflecting over SUN, SEA, THE BILLIONAIRE AND ME, it struck me how much was going on in this story and it all just blended so well together in to a few solid hours of entertainment, romance, and reminders of the struggles in real life.
Fran and Jonah are characters I knew from Matt and Robbie’s story - and I loved their story, too. At the end of my review of Road Trip with the Billionaire, I wrote that I couldn’t wait for Fran’s story.
And here it is, but since Knight is such a clever writer, it became so much more of a story because of Jonah. He’s the one whose thoughts and feeling we wonder about, and he’s the character that gives us those sigh-worthy moments when we least expect them.
So be prepared for a book that will make you forget the passage of time while you immerse yourself in this intimate and romantic story. I’ll just end this review with ‘I can’t wait to see what Harmony Knight comes up with next’.
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
No comments:
Post a Comment