:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Executioner by Rebecca Gannon

I have to give EXECUTIONER all the stars. Dante is an enigma in the previous books in the series. We learned bits and pieces about him here and there. This book not only adds him to the best of the possessive, obsessive Carfanos but now we understand so much more about him. It is hard not to love him.

You need to read this book if you like the bodyguard type romance and the kind of romance where the two grow up together with each having their fantasies about the other. Dante kept his feelings for Katarina hidden until her older brother Leo planned to make good on the marriage her father arranged before he was killed. Katarina just figured she would never be permitted to be with the man she wanted so she loved Dante from afar.

Not only Dante surprises us, however. We see Katarina blossom and be the woman Dante needs. Be prepared for lots of steam and releasing years of fantasies only imagined until now. I loved this book.

I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

No comments: