:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Thursday, October 27, 2022

The Player by Faith Summers

We should all be lucky enough to find ourselves a Finn Cavenaugh.  I enjoy a book when a long time player gives up meaningless encounters once smitten with the woman of his dreams.

Ivy does everything expected of her when she meets this gorgeous man she is to find a match.  She’s wary.  She doesn’t trust easily because she’s been burned before, and of course she thinks the worst and can’t believe her own power.

This short story is done very well without seeming rushed or like things lacked proper detail because it was short.  I recommend this if you would like That HEA feeling sooner, rather than later.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.

No comments: