:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Friday, November 11, 2022

Mr. Grayson by Raylin Marks

MR GRAYSON has it all - tragedy, secrets, passion and unconditional love.  I really enjoyed this book not only for the romance and humor (the Billionaire boys will never disappoint), but because it is a story of such love and sacrifice between generations which ends up righting a very big wrong.

Alex and Bree are taken with one another from the start, but there are oh so many issues making it their challenge to trust one another.  It doesn’t become clear how big an issue that is until the land mines in the story start cropping up and rapidly causing our characters to lose their treasured control o er the situation.

I enjoyed this book enough to continue in the series with Dr. Brandt, but I am really waiting for Mr. Spencer’s story.  Is Marks saving the best for last?

No comments: