I have been waiting for PRINCESS AND THE PLAYER to come out and I really loved the book. Nothing could tear me away from Francesca’s mysterious beginnings and Tuck’s more tragic ones being played out in such a clever way.
Francesca is certainly a favorite as a female MC. Resilient, honest and the kind of partner Tuck never knew he needed. The time their paths cross and they actually meet one another is explosive in so many ways. Their acquired family rounds out an entertaining group of people yet the story never completely loses a veil of darkness or melancholy.
There is so much going on in this story that kept my interest but it is the passion and emotion Tuck and Francesca hold for one another that kept me turning the pages. It is a really good story and I’m glad I read it.
No comments:
Post a Comment