I chose to read this book because of the age-gap romance connected to a law office. RESISTING MR. KANE did not disappoint in those areas or in the “other side of the tracks” and single dad tropes.
Tristian is this high powered alpha attorney - gorgeous, charismatic and wealthy. He meets Elly on vacation in a whirlwind romance neither expected. In a stunning twist, we find out what “it’s complicated” means when it comes to Tristian.
Not only is the novel steamy, but Tristian wants to solve all Elly’s problems (because he can) and she is a proud young woman that wants to succeed on her own, even if that means enduring some discomfort.
This is the first book I have read in this series so it seems the other two must be based on Tristian’s friends Jack and Daniel. It is well written in admitting to being a good story, so I will read the others, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment