I really like the whole concept of the story we are introduced to in TEMPTED. Jameson and the guys he served with in the special marine forces retire from the military and return to their homes. Jameson returns to the Alaskan wilderness where basic survival is a way of life, and the community is a family that pools their skills and resources.
Jolie, her sister and the other girls form a nature film crew that ends up in Providence and the story is about these girls pairing (or tripling) up for the filming period and what goes on after that.
It’s a slow burn, steamy and not too angsty even though the conflict part of the plot is really good. It was a page turner. The strength of the story made me want more. I do feel the dialogue could be smoother. Even when the couple was being romantic, things felt a little stiff and awkward. That doesn’t stop me from being ready for the next book. I wanted it to be about Evie, but it looks like we’ll have to wait a bit for that one. Good story!
No comments:
Post a Comment