:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Friday, March 10, 2023

More Than I Could by Adriana Locke

Megan is between jobs doing her mother a favor by agreeing to stay with her friend’s son and teenage granddaughter for a month.  Chase’s 14 year old daughter has been testing the boundaries.

This is a really god hot single dad meets and tries to resist smart and sassy temporary nanny.  I liked that they have to fight their attraction and learn to appreciate what the need from another person.

Of course our main characters have issues of their own that take a back seat to what Chase’s daughter Kennedy is going through.  I loved the family part of the story, but it was the chemistry and steamy romance between Chase and Megan that kept me reading.

No comments: