:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Saturday, April 22, 2023

Vicious Hearts by Jagger Cole

Cillian is the Irish mob boss on the outside, and dark, depraved psycho on the inside.  VICIOUS HEARTS is not for the faint hearted. The book has some noteworthy triggers and Cole hits all of them with a deviant hammer.  Una and Cillian have off the chart sparks from the first chapter.  They are well matched in their preferences of a mutually satisfying nature.

I was surprised at what turned out to be the overarching story from the first book in the series.  While the Cillian/Uno relationship heats up the pages, I was looking forward to how all these threads would weave together.  After a really unorthodox ending I am left wondering what could possibly come next, because I did not see this coming.

I received an advance copy of the book from the author and this is my voluntary review.

No comments: