:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Monday, May 8, 2023

Kiss Cam Ericka Lynn

What is more romantic than meeting for the first time and getting KISS CAMmed? Well, it helps if you haven’t already annoyed the person the crowd is urging you to lock lips with.

And that was the beginning of Dominic and Daisy’s story. Meddling friends, grieving, a little jealousy, family issues and a pair of work-a-holics round out the plot points in this novel. The humor is mostly snark and Daisy and Dominic have a rollercoaster of a relationship in this book.

It was a little slow at times, and while it was a good match, I didn’t always feel totally invested in the romance because they both were standoffish.

I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

No comments: