:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Friday, May 5, 2023

Love Me Not by Weston Parker

LOVE ME NOT starts out with an unusual set of circumstances and just keeps adding to it.  Tristian is showered with what would normally be an occasional blip on the screen of life, but his are a hailstorm.  He’s cool, calm and collected on the outside and all “what’s going on?” On the inside.

Colette is lovely but doesn’t give herself a break.  She’s amusing, passionate and has been on her own so long she decides to mix it up and do something out of character when she meets Tristian.  

I enjoyed the book although there seem to be a lot of “wedding planner” stories out there.  I love Weston Parker’s writing so instead of giving it a pass for that reason, I read it and enjoyed it.

No comments: