:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Monday, May 22, 2023

Make A Wish by Helena Hunting

 MAKE A WISH is a special story for so many reasons.  I am a little surprised at the person Harley turned out being.  Good surprised.  It helped understanding how she knew Gavin and his then infant daughter Peyton 7 years ago then suddenly sees them again at a different time in all of their lives.

Like all of the Spark sister stories, family is big, but Harley is forever trying to find her niche in her family, the family business and even Gavin’s family.  She is so insightful and selfless, but not stupid.  Gavin is a swoon worthy single dad that needs the sparkle Harley brings to his life.

I loved this story!  I felt the joy and sorrow of these characters.  The ending was perfection.

No comments: