:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Saturday, June 24, 2023

A Deal With The Bossy Devil by Kyra Parsi

I really enjoyed A DEAL WITH THE BOSSY DEVIL. This is far above a typical “billionaire boss” romance. I started reading it in the late evening - big mistake. Every time a good part started winding down and I thought “this would be a good place to stop for now” the next twist would pop up and I had to keep reading to see what happened.

The book is funny, steamy and full of quality emotional entanglements, a great story, and memorable support characters.

I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

No comments: