:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Inked Playboy by Alex Wolf and Sloane Howell

Inked Playboy has the most tingle worthy dirty talker who lives up to every one of his page melting decadent promises. Cole Miller meets his combustible match in Harlow Collins and the two of them take MMA to a primal level that leaves even the reader nearly breathless and panting after even the first passionate encounter - and it just keeps getting better.

Alex Wolfe and Sloane Howell have spoiled us with each book of the Cocky Suits series, and I end up saying each one is better than the last.  The billionaire bosses and their conquests in the workplace are seamlessly interwoven to let us keep tabs on our favorite couples as they fall one by one.   Inked Playboy is a thoroughly enjoyable read and I’m just sorry I’m already finished with it.

No comments: