:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Won’t Miss You by Lilian Monroe

I didn’t have a clue Benji was going to be so hot and such great boyfriend material, but I was glad to be wrong.  I was a little worried when I started the book and his friend Sawyer described his sister Rae so unflatteringly.  Then she shows up and fits the image Sawyer painted and I had one of those “this could be a long story” moments.

But, it didn’t take long for Rae’s true colors to shine through - at least those that showed how much she cared about her family and made sacrifices for them even though it was hard on her.  It also didn’t take long for a steaming pot of chemistry to heat up between Rae and Benji.

Much of the story is about bringing estranged family together and putting what is important in life in the right perspective.  I really enjoyed this book and it was a great addition to the series.  If you haven’t read the other books in the series, you will be fine because only passing references are made to people from other books having no impact in this story.



No comments: