:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Sunday, October 4, 2020

Single Dad Meets Juliet by Max Monroe

Holy freakin’ heart eyes what a swoon worthy pile of top notch romance.  Single dad romances always are special because of all those hot dads making sacrifices for their children.  SINGLE DAD SEEKS JULIET is no except.  In fact, I got something in my eye when daughter Chloe was relating to Jake all the good dad stuff he’s done for to make sure she didn’t want for anything.

The story with the Bachelor Anonymous event and Jake going on five dates with different women went right where I had hoped it go.  Holley and Jake spent time together planning the dates and going over them for her article.  Holley is lovely because she is so authentic and tried but couldn’t hide her feelings.  And, there is nothing superficial about Jake.  Put beautiful women in front of him, but he only has eyes for one.

I loved the book and stayed up all night reading it,  I wasn’t happy to be finished until I saw Garrett’s story is next.  SINGLE DAD SEEKS JULIET will make you smile and sigh.  Enjoy it.

No comments: