:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Monday, December 7, 2020

Tempting by Sophie Brooks

I love a good second chance romance especially when the first meeting resulted in a baby.  This book is really nice because when the father finds out he is happily with his daughter’s mother already.  I liked the bringing together of families in this story.  I also liked how Blake made it easier for Penny in ways that you’ll have to read the book to find out.

The romance of the story was very good because of the romance between Zorro and Sarah at the masquerade ball and then the romance between Blake and Penny at Blake’s company.  It was only mildly steamy, but had very good chemistry and passionate connection between the characters.

No comments: