:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Sunday, January 24, 2021

Rise of a Queen by Rina Kent

The RISE OF A QUEEN starts out by answering some questions from the past about the death of Jonathan’s mother and how he meets his first wife Alicia.  

In this story, I don’t know how many times I thought Aurora was making a big mistake, but thankfully Jonathan was able to rescue her.  I expected her to learn her lesson after enough close shaves, but she was stubborn and overconfident in her abilities.

This story wrapped up the main conflict with an unexpected twist.  It also resolved a number of the personal and family conflicts that plagued Jonathan before Aurora became his woman.

No comments: