:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Hat Trick by Coralee June and Carrie Grey

I read this book on a recommendation that it was funny and the heroine was really likable and all that is true.  I also understood there would be a choice between three men from a hockey team that Peyton would have a fling or fleeting relationship of some kind with.  Also true.

While I liked a lot about Peyton, I was also disappointed in her because she was so much more than how she defined herself in this story.  I was disappointed in Noah, Hatch and Joni (had a lot of trouble with that name), too because they clearly were in her corner but did not help her the way they could have - and it still would have been a great story.

So there is a lot to like about HAT TRICK and you should read it and see for yourself how you think everyone played their role in this amusing hockey romance.

No comments: