:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Friday, September 3, 2021

Savage Heir by Jagger Cole

Ilya is the ultimate bad boy and I really liked this character because he never really changed to conform with “normal” behavior and he expertly dirtied up a good girl with her full cooperation, of course.

The background story of Tenley being in a fake romance to further her father’s political aspirations was a good one to showcase the notion that those professing to be on the good side of the law are posing, and people in the Bratva life like Ilya are being more honest about their legal proclivities.

I loved the interplay between Tenley and Ilya as well as between Ilya and his roommates Misha and Lukas.  There are probably some interesting stories there.  But, I normally don’t read bully romances or those of high school age main characters.  I am glad I read this one because it was such a good story I couldn’t put it down until I found out what happened next.

I received an advance copy of this book from the author.  This is my voluntary review.

No comments: