:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Monday, September 20, 2021

Something About You by Julie James

Even though this is labeled “book 1” of the FBI/US Attorney series, I have read four of the other books before this one and think SOMETHING ABOUT YOU has the best crime/suspense part of the story so far.

Jack and Cameron had a rocky history because of a case Jack worked on as an undercover agent.  When he returns to Chicago from his disciplinary exile to Nebraska,  his first case involves Cameron.

I liked both the characters of Jack and Cameron but I never felt they had that moment where they really clicked.  The romance part of the story just fell a bit flat for me.

No comments: