:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Monday, September 20, 2021

Lay Me Bare by LM Allen

There are so many good ideas going on in this story but it would have been better to not try to do so much, and do it a little better.

Near the end it was getting very jumbled for me.  Sometimes I didn’t know who was involved in the scene.  I like a good erotic romance, but this one had so many episodes they started to get boring.

The reason I read the book was because of the “honeypot” reference.  There was so much more I thought could have been done with this.  Perhaps book 2 will have another perspective on it.  


I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

No comments: