:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Saturday, October 23, 2021

Fake It Real Good by Weston Parker

This is a high paid escort/fake relationship romance that I liked for several reasons.  The first one was someone as hot, successful and deep down decent couldn’t find anyone among the women had dated previously that would go to his brother’s wedding with him because he was either too cold to them in the past or he thought they’d be too clingy.  Aton was one of those guys who could have had any woman he wanted - except when it was really important.

I really liked Ashley, though.  She didn’t strike me as someone that would have trouble with Aton’s “authority”, but she did what she had to do to get money for her mom, but didn’t compromise her principles to do it where Aton was concerned.  She was sassy, smart and put everyone before herself.  I was surprised he saw her worth in spite of her being a bit uncooperative at times.

The passionate scenes were hot although sometimes the build up wasn’t as intense as I’d like.  Even so, it was easy to see that while Ashley wasn’t going to change Aton, she could make him see things from a different perspective without being preachy.  You’ll see one of the best parts of the story is when she shows the depth of her feelings and character without expecting anything in return from Aton.

I stayed up way too late to read the advance copy of FAKE IT REAL GOOD I received, then wrote this voluntary review.

No comments: