:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Saturday, April 2, 2022

Bad Boy Bachelor Bunny by Ali Parker and Weston Parker

An Easter romance featuring a chocolatier that makes foil wrapped Easter bunnies?  So be ready for something a little different in BAD BOY BACHELOR BUNNY - like it takes place in South Africa, too.

Kaya is tough, sarcastic and knows what she wants.  On the other hand, Cassian lives at home, doesn’t work at picks a different woman every time he goes out to a nightclub (often). His father sends him to South Africa to pick up a shipment of special cocoa beans.  They meet when Kaya is assigned to be his guide in the African grassland and jungle.

I like this story because of the strong, independent and competent woman that runs circles around the men in times of danger. She doesn’t wring her hands and give herself negative thoughts even though she’s had some tough times.

I had higher hopes for Cassian, though.  Let’s just say I didn’t think he was good enough for Kayla in the time they knew one another.  Read the book and see if you agree.  I don’t have to love the characters for it to be a good book.

I received an advance copy of this book and this is my voluntary review.

No comments: