:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Stealing A Second Chance by Kristin Lee

STEALING A SECOND CHANCE has everything I look for in a second chance romance - long separation, misunderstandings, and never really recovering from the love.

It’s clear from the start that whatever it was that kept Kenni and Wils apart was big. The author did not take an overly long time revealing just enough of the secret to have me intent on figuring out how it resulted in a split. It isn’t the only misunderstanding or secret, though so our couple exists in a majorly angsty environment.

Kenni and Wils jumped back and forth about their feelings throughout the book - “should I stay or walk away?”. It got to be a bit much. I thought there were sections throughout the story that didn’t move the story forward and it became tedious at times.

I am curious about some of the other guys on the team, so will read another book in this series.

I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

No comments: