:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Sunday, July 24, 2022

Never Fall For Your One That Got Away by Kate O’Keeffe

NEVER FALL FOR YOUR ONE THAT GOT AWAY is a second chance romance that I was still not entirely sure would work out through most of the story.  It felt like I was always waiting for the next disappointing thing to happen to Tabitha, or waiting for another shoe to drop on Tabitha and Noah’s reunion.

So the tension all around rests squarely in the shoulders of newly reformed party girl Tabitha who is reaching 30 but quite possibly has yet to grow up.  We get a lot of Tabitha’s story and what she’s been doing while going aimlessly through life after Noah.

We learn that Noah was and still is a great guy.  I wish we could have learned a little more about what was in his mind over the dozen years after their break up.  Was one of his past lives going to show up?  Did he have some other deeply mysterious secrets?

I found several parts of the story funny and I don’t think this was my favorite book in the series, but I was so glad Tabitha finally got her HEA.


I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.

No comments: