I love the Manhattan Men series, but I think BIG BOSSY PROBLEM may be my favorite of the three books so far. It’s got the grumpy billionaire boss and the caring, effervescent (to the dog at first) and talented woman that are connected by the dog Marcus owns and Penny walks twice a day.
Marcus is the lone bachelor in his big family but so comfortable with his young nieces and nephews. He has appointed himself the family’s caretaker of sorts - looking out for all family and friends sometimes at the expense of himself.
Penny is one of those women that is adorable but not artificially so. She’s so different from the women Marcus usually hooks up with and he knows he is better off staying away from her.
So, does he stay away from her? Does she want him to? It’s a great story to read. I couldn’t put it down because I had to know what was going to happen.
This review is voluntary and written after receiving an advance copy of the book from the author.
No comments:
Post a Comment